Monday 12 November 2012

Hope for better tomorrow

I went to LEAD conference.
Those speakers had the thought that drives me to think deeper.
They never teach us directly but it depends on us whether get the indirect meaning or not.
Yes.
I got it.
One of the quote that I really like:
If you're unhappy don't write in a letter.
If you're happy don' make any promises.

Yes, it is so true.
Write in an email as a draft and discard it, a way.
Promises bring disappointment,
I chose to be honest if I really can't make it as giving hope and spoiling others' hope isn't feeling that comfortable.
Behind the meaning, guiltiness is there.

I never expect people to understand my situation and I understand observer won't be able to help out or truly understand how hurt and how depress was it.
Is really okay for not being understanding.
Because only myself know how it feels.
It's a very subjective thing.
If I leave the place where I belong to,
What will be happening to me...
This year's birthday, the ever 21st birthday is becoming more meaningless to me.
I just hope for a better tomorrow.
What I can do is just stay even stronger and stronger.


-A 'new life' from you affected me more than everything-

No comments:

Post a Comment