Tuesday 20 November 2012

A looooong day

Mid term examination and assignments really make me unable to breath d.
Every night also midnight only fall asleep.
Just give me few days more I can back to home d.
I need a proper rest and personal time.
Really need it.
Inappropriate meal, insufficient sleeping time and rest.
My mum will kills me if she knows that I so late only fall asleep.
Sorry sorry :(

Yesterday night I really very exhausted, really.
Just finished a program for my dpp as a treasurer.
Nothing much to learn, deal with money, my favorite *wink*. hahahahaha
But then it wasn't that worst to mix with other races while I'm the only chinese.
Treat them politely actually they are quite nice also want.

And..
I feel sad for a while yesterday night.
I...
really trying so hard to do what I can do.
Friendship doesn't have any expectation.
Friendship doesn't have any judgement.
Trust me, believe me.
I know you've blocked me.
But I still want to say I am still here if you trust me.
I hope you can see this.
I didn't expect much.
If you still want to continue ignore me I'll accept.
Because is your choice.
But still, I am always here.

Still something for me to feel happy.
Thank you for what you've done for me.
Really.
I never expect you will give me such a surprise.
*ehemmmmmm*
Hehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment