Wednesday 21 November 2012

Need To Be.....

Study hard. Never been so serious when confronting my exam. I swear I never been so concentrating. I can stand for distraction and stay my mind calm and steady. I should be like this. I set a goal for my result, a very specific goal. I mean it. Thanks Alfred.

Be a good leader. I'm no longer a person that without responsibility. I have a goal in AIESEC. It's not an unrealistic goal. I just have to work a little bit harder, because right now is not only my concern, is a team with JEs. Time is too less for me to grab, don't waste any single moment in AIESEC. I proud to say that I AM AN AIESECer!!!!

Take care of my health. I know I have a weak body. I rest early lately. I eat on time. Without health my goal will just be a bullshit.

Be a good daughter. The one week sem break. Both of us talk like nobody is beside us. I promise no matter what happen I will always by your side. Everything has changed but I still will go back to stand for different faces and critics for you. I've tried my best to pull everything back, I tried. Tears don't pull back the sweetness. I learn to say I miss you before everything is too late.
I hate 'you' for being so irresponsible and so unsupportive. I really hate 'you'. But I still love you.
Every time I go back I need to withstand stress from externally and internally. I never feel so helpless in my life. Confronting alone is what I should stand for. It did make me become stronger and unintentionally making me no confident towards 'building up a family'.
Anyhow I know everything will go better.

Lastly, I met a person who 'scolded' me with a lot of insulting word. I met him for a discussing about GIP. Initially I was so sad for being insulted by him, but I didn't cancel the appointment and meet up with him. Even though what he said might be partially self-centered and over confident but he makes me realize what called as CORPORATE and LIFE.


-Compliment doesn't mean good, insulting doesn't mean bad. Learning goes on-

No comments:

Post a Comment