Wednesday 14 November 2012

You.Me.

Have a very packed weeks and mixing feeling lately. I wish to write again as a part of story in my life.

People
I met a lot of people lately. First of all I would like to say about marketing trip. We went to Jobsteet and 2 hotels. The person that we met is incredibly awesome and different and I really have a strong feeling after marketing trip. It's another motivational level to me. I am not preparing good for the marketing trip, As a promise to myself my next appointment at KL I won't make myself disappointed anymore when presenting to corporate.

I went for GCDP interns' farewell party. Yes, a touching moment for me when they shared their feeling. I hope for another journey in my life. A life changing experience. Can I? May be. hehe
Another intern, Thany for our GIP Program she came to UUM and pay a visit. She recorded a video for wildlife project. She was so spontaneous and ask us to be involving in the video and throw us some questions. She will bring back to Combodia as a video to promote her next project. Yes, the video is done! And this first time definitely boost up my another motivation. I saw the potential on her and frankly she is a best EP and AIESECer that shared a lot of her experiences with us. We just finished farewell with her and even though I just knew her 2 days but oh my god, why feeling so unwilling? She is an ALIEN! Do whatever that challenges her, a brave girl with ALIEN's thinking :)

Friends
Yes. You know what. Lately many friends come to me for their problem.Call me, find me, talk to me. I can really be their shoulder when they needed. I can be your side whenever you all need. The sad scene was when I need you are you be with me? I'm seeking for a true friend you know without utilizing each other. Perhaps it has but rare. I am glad you look for me, really. It shows that you trusted me and YES I trust you as well. Is it taking initiative always is what a friend should do? May be. Sometimes.

Listening friend's difficulties in relationship is not easy. We couldn't provide a solution for them because we are not the person who gone through it. Any advises need to be very careful but true words surely from me, I hope to see you seek for the Mr. Right. Whether he suits you or not? You decide at last. A question for you: Does he your Mr. Right.
Received an message from your bf. It's a little bit ridiculous when first saw the message as approaching me to ask about what is happening. You are unlucky because you met me. I'm not commenting anything for the relationship but I can't withstand a guy who approach with a wrong mindset. Please, you are not kids anymore. Anything please think of your future. Any actions taken reflect your intellectual level. May be love is blind. I really like the way of your loyalty, it's a good sign for a girl. If use it wisely you will be another great guy.

Myself
I have been stunned for few seconds when writing for myself.....Still stunning....
Is passing through a stressful moment for dealing with many stuff. I am ready to deal with it for sure, because I chose it and challenge accepted. Just sometimes I need to relieve, continue going, relieve and continue fighting. This is what life calls as. For how many times I take my mobile and text a long message but finally backspace those words. I talk to you because I really trust you, but you are not concerning about it. I'm not seeking for a perfect opinion, what I need just asupport.

Family
How refuse am I to back home previously but for so many weeks at here, I realized I cannot lose anyone of you. This time back home I promise myself I want stick with all of you as much as I can. I just have 3 days with you all. i don't want to let go and make myself regret anymore.  I able to console everyone beside me that facing problem, but I couldn't console my broken heart. I've reached a level when mentioning their name, when heard their voice, when saw their photo, my tears will be out of control. Cry doesn't mean I am weak but is how long I have endured for it. I miss you all so much....



Witnessing a relationship to grow is far behind that be part of it

No comments:

Post a Comment